Terms & conditions
In order to process your order we require your name, e-mail address, credit / debit card number and card expiry date. We will not be able to process your request or notify you of acceptance of your order without all of this information. A contact telephone number should also be supplied in case there is a problem with your payment details or your order. We will not use this telephone number for any other purpose than the processing of your order. You are responsible for providing a correct delivery address including postcode, Abode can not accept responsibility for any item misdelivered due to incorrect details being given.
In order to allow a smooth order process we may, unless you advise us otherwise pass this information to our couriers or agents in case they need to contact you to arrange the further processing of your order.
Your order is accepted by us and completion of the contract between you and Abode Living Ltd occurs when payment has been taken and when we despatch the products ordered by you, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it before it is despatched.
Cancellation will only take place if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or under the following circumstances:
- The product you have ordered is unavailable from stock
- we have identified a discrepancy in pricing or product description
- you do not meet the criteria for ordering - for example overseas transactions.
We will contact you directly if there are any problems with your order.
Abode Living Ltd reserves the right to remove product from the website at any time and/or amend the product description at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for doing this.
We reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any time. To be eligible to order on this website you must be over 18 and register your real name. You must be able to provide an address within the UK. You must also possess a valid credit/debit card provided by a bank acceptable to us.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
You are entitled to cancel this contract provided you exercise your right no longer than seven working days after the day on which you receive the products. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract prior to order despatch, please contact us immediately on 01273 621116.
If your order has already been despatched please follow our returns policy.
Description of Products
Abode takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information, appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order.
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery. By entering your credit card details you confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Abodeliving.co.uk is a secure website. Abodeliving.co.uk uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) that is supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or later and other popular browsers. SSL encodes your personal information and all your transactions are protected by the powerful SSL encryption technology. SSL encrypts your credit card number, name, address, phone number, identification number and password as it travels through the Internet, so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
Data Protection Notice
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information we may obtain about you. By registering as a user of the services provided by abodeliving.co.uk you generally agree to let us use this.
- When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
We may use information you provide or is obtained by us:
(a) To administer our web site services;
(b) To enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information.
- We would like the ability to inform you (by e-mail, mail or otherwise) about products and services which we consider may be of interest to you. If at any time you decide you do not wish us to use your information for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com or tick the opt out box when registering.
- We may use the information you provide for the prevention and detection of fraud.
- We will not pass your information to any third party without your prior consent.
- In order that we can monitor and improve the site in the future we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser version and the web site you visited prior to our site.
- You have the right to see personal data that we keep about you (as defined in the Data Protection Act), upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at our contact address.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details. However, due to the nature of the internet we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose on-line. You accept the security risks of providing information and purchasing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our own negligence.
We do have relationships with carefully-selected suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit.
Google Maps. [Cookie name: NNID PREF] You can manage these small files and learn more about them from the article, Internet Browser cookies- what they are and how to manage them.
Learn how to remove cookies set on your device.
We're giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
We are very sorry, but the browser you are visting us with is outdated and not complient with our website security.
Please upgrade your browser to a modern secure version to view our website.